- Like most websites, there is certain information that is automatically tracked. This includes the website you just came from if you followed a link to our site, the browser you are using and any searches you have done to find one of our pages. The information is used for internal purposes to monitor activity on the Website only. It is kept in a form that does not identify individuals.
- Personal information you may share with us through this site includes name and contact information in the event of you completing a contact form or registering to get involved in the project. We have made efforts to collect the minimum information needed to respond to queries and requests.
- Although we have rigorous technical and organisational security procedures in place to keep your information secure, including use of an SSL certificate and strong passwords, you are advised to remember that the internet is not always a secure medium. If you are unsure about submitting any information to us, please contact us by telephone, fax or post instead. Our contact details are set out in the Contact section of the Website.
- COVIRNA will not share your personal information to any other organisation or to other projects without first obtaining your consent.
- This website uses technology called cookies to track patterns of behavior of visitors on the Website, such as remembering whether you are logged in. Cookies are pieces of information that the Website transfers to your computer. You may set your browser to refuse to accept cookies and unless you do so you are deemed to have accepted our use of them. For more information about cookies and how to disable them, please go to www.allaboutcookies.org.
- COVIRNA is an Horizon 2020, European Union project and we observe the laws, rules and best practice guidance of the European Union.
This website is a developing resource for publishing the plans, activity and outputs of the COVIRNA project.
To give feedback or discuss the content, please contact: